Tuesday 17 September 2013

Materials Engineering (MT30001) Assignment - 1 Solutions




-----------------------------------------------------------
Q1) Calculate the mass of different Cementites that form upon cooling from the liquidus temperature to the room temperature of a 5wt% Fe-C alloy (White Cast-Iron) of 100 gm.
(Solid Solubility of C in α-Fe is 0.008 at Room Temperature)
----------------------------------------------------------

Q2) Estimate the ratio of the width of Ferrite and Cementite in a Pearlite colony. Consider that the density of Ferrite is 7.87 gm/cm3 and that of Cementite is 7.66 gm/cm3.
 ---------------------------------------------------------

Q3) How many Iron and Carbon atoms exist in a lattice of Fe3C, which has a complex orthorhombic structure?
----------------------------------------------------------


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss and share it with us. I wish more people would read this. We have an expert SEO team with over 12+ years of experience. If you have any requirement regarding Search Engine Optimization then you can contact us at +1-877-659-9068.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Get your MBA assignment help today from our best mba assignment writers in australia. MyAssignmentHelp is the top most online service provider in Australia. We have the best expert writers in the industry. Every single one of our tutors has either a master or Ph.D. in their subject area. The MBA assignment help has been designed by taking into account the perspective of the students and the learners so that their learning process can be supported and they will be able to grasp the knowledge that comes their way. Contact or visit our website for further information .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading it. I fundamental to learn more on this subject.. Thanks for the sake theme this marvellous post.. Anyway, I am gonna subscribe to your silage and I wish you post again soon. There are so many fun and exciting things to do and experience around the world that I thought I'd put together a list of my favourite Things to do for all travelers ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently used Engineering Assignment Help for my civil engineering project, and the assistance I received was top-notch. The experts provided detailed explanations and helped me grasp complex concepts effortlessly.
    Engineering Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Struggling with engineering assignments? My go-to solution is My Assignment Services! Their help with engineering assignments is unparalleled, providing tailored solutions to complex problems. With their expertise, I've been able to tackle challenging topics with confidence and achieve top grades. Don't let engineering woes hold you back – give them a try and experience the difference!

    ReplyDelete